It is no secret that the modern lifestyle of the average man with stresses, bad ecology, a torn work schedule, a flourishing feminism and many other reasons not the best effect on his health, and consequently on potency. This issue, according to many studies, worries every third man, which is quite a serious indicator. There are even many modern medications to restore potency https://edpharm-france.com/achter-levitra-generique-en-ligne/.
Doctors consider improper nutrition to be a significant factor that leads to decreased erectile function. After all, with its insufficient resources, the body, for its own preservation, first of all disables sexual function. Therefore, the diet must maintain health at the proper level, corresponding to the needs of sex.
Foods to abstain from
For a high quality of life and sex including, there is no need to rush to buy drugs to increase potency. It is worth first examining your diet by eliminating or limiting as much as possible the following products:
- sugar – promotes the production of insulin, which inhibits the production of testosterone;
- coffee is a controversial product: safe to consume 1-2 cups per day of natural (not instant!) coffee;
- fatty foods – because of the presence of cholesterol has a negative impact on the cardiovascular system and, consequently, on male sexual function;
- salt – excessive consumption reduces testosterone production;
- soybeans contain a plant analogue of estrogen, the female sex hormone;
- fast food – enough wrong food for a month to “earn” liver disease, obesity and problems with potency;
- cow’s milk cheese – the substances they contain can change the hormonal background and provoke a lack of the “hormone of happiness” (serotonin), and the emotional state will lead to unwanted sex;
- alcohol is considered the main enemy of potency, especially beer, which contains phytoestrogens;
- muffins – contains fats, yeast and sugar that depress potency.
What happens after quitting smoking tobacco
After quitting smoking cigarettes, positive changes in the body will begin:
- heart function will improve, blood vessels will be cleaned;
- in 12 hours the level of carbon monoxide in the blood will fall to normal levels and the body will be saturated with oxygen;
- over the next months, the respiratory system will improve,
- good blood circulation, including in the genital area. your potency will improve;
- shortness of breath, cough, bad breath will go away over time;
- reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, myocardial infarction;
- you will reduce the likelihood of developing cancer of the throat, mouth, esophagus, and pancreas;
- emotionality, mood swings will go away;
- will significantly increase life expectancy.
Perhaps you lead a healthy lifestyle, eat right, but you still have problems with impotence? No need to worry, because thanks to the online store https://edpharm-france.com/ you have a unique opportunity to buy inexpensive drugs to restore your libido.